Thursday, February 3, 2011

Big shot cards and Scrapbooking workshops

It is such a relief to hear there have been no lives lost in the cyclone ravaged FNQ and lets hope it stays that way! 2011 has certainly gotten off to a bad start for so many, and my thoughts go out to those affected. The heat here in Sydney has also been pretty unbearable, especially for people who don't have air con - I am so lucky to have it at work and home. However, last night Steve and I went to see Sia at the Enmore and sweltered with little to no air in that squeezy venue - a health risk for many I'm sure -which made for a pretty poor concert experience allround! Maybe I am just getting old?



Anyway onto matters that always cheer me up - SCRAPBOOKING and CARD MAKING! I have been playing with my new toy The Big Shot cutting machine and it is seriously awesome! I can't wait for you to use it - makes cutting, embossing and lettering a breeze!
 
Here are some cards I have recently made using the Big Shot:

Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Top Note Die

Over the holidays I got stuck right into my scrapbooking which had been neglected in 2010. A lot of you have said "when the kids are back at school you will have some more time for yourself and can get into scrapbooking again" - so the time is here! I have choosen the following dates for my upcoming scrapbooking workshops:
  • Sunday 27 February
  • Sunday 27 March
My workshops are pretty informal and relaxed, everyone works on their own projects and shares ideas, plus you get to use all my punches, stamps, inks, Big Shot, scraps and stickers. I can be your creative coach or you can do your own thing and you can also use my collection of idea books and scrapbooks for inspiration. I sell individual sheets of cardstock and pattern paper and have prizes and giveaways. We usually go from 12 – 4.30pm and its just $15 including afternoon tea. Just email me to book your spot at the table.

Hope to see you soon!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you