Friday, January 31, 2014

Occasions Seasonal Catalogue and Sale-a-bration freebies


The Stampin' Up! Occasions Seasonal Catalogue has just released, with lots of gorgeous new products - much more than just stamps and ink. Until the end of March you will qualify for a Sale-a-Bration freebie for every $90 you spend!
 

I choose the lovely new paper its called Sweet Sorbet - I think I am addicted to patterned paper!! I made this set of sweet little notecards, ready for all sorts of messages. 



Do let me know if you need / want anything from SU or have any questions about papercraft! Oh and Scrappin Sundays are back starting this Sunday so let me know if you'd like to join us. 

My contacts are just to the right ---->

Happy February! 

Caz xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you