Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank You Mini Butterfly Prints

Its been a while since I blogged here, life just gets so busy and to tell you the truth typing is one of the last things I feel like doing when I get home from work (having typed most of the day!). However what I do like about blogging is sharing ideas and creative info and sayng hello to my crafty friends out there in blogland ** HELLO**. It makes me feel so great when someone tells me they read my blog, or leaves a little comment for me! It's the little things....anyway onto a stampy creation.....

Recently at work we had our annual team planning day where we come up with all the projects we will undertake for the coming 12 months and also have a lovely lunch together, and do a bit of team bonding. I wanted to take the time to thank my workmates for their support and friendship throughout the year so I made a set of Butterfly Notecards inspired by the talented Marelle Taylor:


I used the Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze Scallop Notecards from the Summer Mini catalogue (retired now :( ). I dressed them up with some Bella Bleau Designer Series Paper, Kraft Taffeta ribbon and popped butterfly, using the ever-popular Butterly Prints stamps and matching punch. The greeting 'Thank You' or 'Just for You' is from my recent favourite set Teeny Tiny Sentiments which has just about anything you can think of to put on a card, and I've used the Word Window punch as well. I made 14 notecards in a production-line style and was really happy with how they turned out. Here is a close up:

  

And as my friend Kim always says "Never a Naked Envelope!' completes this set - the Very Vanlla envelopes came with this set of Scallop Notes:



I'm sure my workmates appreciated their little butterfly note and some of them couldn't believe I made them myself! If you would like to know about any of the techniques or Stampin' Up! materials I used for this project just drop me an email

Have a warm and creative weekend and I'll post again soon

Caz x

1 comment:

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you