Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Inspiration for Spring and Happy Dads Day


Well Spring has sprung and I'm excited! Not only is it my favourite time of year weather-wise, but it's also time for the release of the Stampin' Up's brand new Idea Book and Catalogue. Its a beautiful collection of images, ideas, fresh colour combinations and inspiration. Some lovely new paper ranges, stamp sets and accessories. Im happy to say that so many of my favourites from the mini catalogues are back and their are some exciting new designs (lucky its my birthday soon hint hint Stevie!)

There's a link to the online version on the right side of my blog but if you'd like your own copy of this great resource its just $10 pick up or $15 posted to your door - just call me on 0408 472 510 or email me.

Happy Fathers Day for Sunday - here's a card I made for my father-in-law which is on its way to country Queensland. It uses the vintage-look Newsprint Desinger Series Paper, with a little birdie from the Always set. I love the feeling of making something special for somone special.....


My next Scrappin Sunday is on the 12th September and I have 2 spots left so let me know by email if you'd like to join us for a relaxing afternoon of creating. Just $10 includes your goody bag, afternoon tea and use of my tools, scraps and creative juices! I have plenty of supplies for sale and lots of preloved items just waiting to be re-homed.

Happy crafting!

Love Carolyn :))

1 comment:

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you