Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stampin' Up Christmas


Merry Christmas to all my readers, hope you are getting through all those things you have to do, its just such a busy time of year! I've left my cardmaking to the last minute but am determined to get my handmade cards in the post to friends and family near and far by Monday! Here are some of my creations....




I'd be "wrapped" if you could leave me a comment to tell me what you think about my cards or if you have any questions on the materials or techniques I've used. Don't forget the excellent savings on the December Frenzy specials list - let me know what goodies you'd like up to 50% off - perhaps you can tell dear hubby what you'd like for Christmas or put them away for gifts!!

I'm also happy to do a GIFT VOUCHER service so if someone doesnt know what to get you then just tell them you'd like a Tigergirl Creations Gift Voucher to the value of your choice, and I'll waive the postage cost!

I'll be back soon with more papercraft ideas

Love Caz xx

1 comment:

  1. hey there beautiful! your xmas cards are lovely and i really love the embossed to ink one-that technique is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you