Monday, October 1, 2012

A series of cards using DSP and a fresh colour combo







Six different ways to use patterned paper on cards. This DSP set "Everyday Enchantment" was a freebie back in Autumn but to me it is very Spring, and I must say it is one of my favourite DSPs! The colour combo I have stuck with is from the DSP - Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Lucky Limeade (and a bit of Kraft, Peach and Island Indigo thrown in).  I find it easier to stick to limited colours and get lots done at once - you always find a use for a card later on, and then add the greeting when you know what the occasion is.

I have just been inspired to get creating again after a big cleanout of my scrapbooking room over the long weekend. Can't believe its October and the end of year will be soon here again! Lots of things to keep me creating though with Christmas cards and gifts to make, holiday photos to scrap and my Niece and Nephew albums to update, oh and baby cards to make! Is everyone having babies at the moment??

Be back soon with workshop dates, special offers and more creations

Love Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you