Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Wishes








Hello friends 
As you can see I made a variety of cards for Christmas this year, although I didn't make nearly enough as I had planned (Thank goodness I have Facebook and SMS as back ups) Better start earlier in 2013! I did however make all my wonderful carers a little treat bag to thank them for all their TLC. SU make these cute little skinny cello bags perfect for MMs and all sorts of treasures!


Hope you enjoy some time out over the Summer, and please let me know if you would like to do any paper crafting or need ideas, tools or supplies. I just love helping others to create - as you can see below my Express Xmas Cards night was a hoot! A reminder that I will have a Scrappin Sunday workshop on Sun 6 January so just email me for more details.



Wishing you and your families all a very Merry Christmas, and a safe, loving and rewarding New Year. Lets hope the world can reflect on the year about to finish and make 2013 full of hope, joy and peace. Oh and full of crafty time too! 

Love Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you