Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be My Valentine Always


Hope you are having a nice Sunday with people or things that you love. I wanted to share a card I made for my Steve last Valentine's Day, when we were 1000km apart. Today he is by my side and we enjoyed a quiet day together in each others arms. talking, watching movies and just relaxing. Sometimes when we lead busy lives its just so nice to cuddle up and have an indoors day - especially in this weather! I'm sure there will be a sunnier day for that romantic picnic we had planned....  

This card is pretty simple and didn't take long to make. I really love this pretty heart in the Always stamp set, I actually used it to make an Engagement card yesterday (used 2 hearts overlaping). The other element I love is this sweet birdie again from the Always set which I must say is one of my favourite Stampin Up sets. Steve loves birdwatching, and the other personal reference is that he 'flew' to visit me about 22 times when we were in a long distance relationship.....ain't love grand!

Why not have a go at making a personalised card for someone you know. Don't know where to start? - just contact me for help, ideas or products. It's so rewarding to give someone special your little creation!!

Card Recipe
Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Stamps: Always, Baroque Motifs, Short and Sweet (for matching envelope)
Ink: Rose Red, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy
Techniques: Greeting mounted on torn paper

Thanks for reading my romantic musings. Have a wonderful week.

love

Carolyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you