Sunday, February 21, 2010

For Everything and Half Sheet Wonder

I am really enjoying my new stamp set called For Everything; it is cute, versatile and easy to use. The card above uses Old Olive and Rose Red with a splash of Kiwi Kiss ribbon. I have used my Mellow Moss marker to colour in the leaves and added a bit of bling to the centre of the flowers. I havn't decided who I'm giving this card to........I might just keep it!
Next I used the stamps from For Everythng to create a "Half Sheet Wonder".  I got this idea from Claire Daly. This is where you just randomy stamp a variety of images on the card, and then cut it up and use as the basis of cards. I have used colours such as Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Brocade Blue, Rose Red and Regal Rose. 


The card above uses the Scollap Square punch on a background of Versamarked cardstock. Teamed up with Rose Red ribbon and some Designer Bouquet buttons, I've created a quick card to thank our friends in Melbourne for their hospitality!


Have a crafty week

Carolyn x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow, love these. You are getting into it now aren't you. I like the stamp set....sweet!
    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you