Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crafty catch up and Christmas workshop

This weekend in Sydney has been a bit wet and wintery really, not the weather for long weekends and school holidays but pretty good for staying inside cooking and crafting up a storm! Here are some of the cards I have been creating for friends near and far:


and a little birdie inside





After a very successful new catalogue launch party at my friend Michelle's home in Cherrybrook, I have been inspired to create lots of cards and gifts, and even start planning some Christmassy things! Ryn, Michelle and I put on a fun day of make and takes, product demos and nibblies, I think the 20 or so ladies who droppped in enjoyed seeing some new goodies and took away lots of ideas in their very own goody bag - as well as bagging the gorgeous 2010 -2011 Idea Book and Catalogue. If you'd like a copy just let me know and I can get it in the mail for you ($14 posted or $10 in person).

My next workshop on Sunday 17th October will be a Christmas theme and as well as cards we will be making gorgeous little decorations which make a cute, economical gift. I'll be back with a sneak peak and all the details soon.

Well done to the Dragons and the Pies, and go the Aussies in New Delhi!

Love Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you