Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dress Up for Christmas


The girls and I had a great Chrissy workshop on Sunday, Santa Hats were donned and it was a Delightfully Decorative Day! We made at least 3 main cards each, a set of Tree Ornaments and some cute little Dove cards using my new 2 Step Bird Punch. Stay tuned in the next few days for photos of my Christmas card designs using the beautiful new paper set Jolly Holly.

I've just found out about the fab Christmas special Stampin' Up! are offering this year - its free ribbon reels when you order a "Christmas Bundle" now until the 30 Nov. Here are the details:





Plus all orders received by this Sun 24th go in the draw to win a brand new hostess stamp set Silhouette Sentiments plus a collection of other SU goodies.


Just 9 more sleeps til all my "Christmasses come at once" - yes Miss Sophie is coming all the way from the North Pole!



Love Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you