Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm back with a 40th Birthday card


Hello friends yes its been a long time but here I am! Hope all my bloggy friends are well and 2012 has been off to a great start for you - depsite the soggy weather! I am trying to make more time for crafting this year and was encouraged by a friend to share some of my creations - why not through my blog!

This 40th card uses the SU set Artistic Ethchings which I have found more versatile than you would first think (I've never been to Paris so thougt the Eiffel Tower might not get a look in!) Teamed with a film strip die cut, some border punching and gorgeous organza ribbon I think it is very vintage and luxurious - you'd prefer to feel the latter if you were turning 40 I guess!

I have decided to get back to blogging my creations both to share ideas with others and as an online record of what I have been making. I am no longer an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator but I am still going to hold stamping and scrapbooking workshops at my house as I love getting together with friends and sharing the creativity! I will post some dates soon! I can also still take any orders as I regularly place orders through a friend so if you need anything just let me know.

Cheerio

Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you