Monday, January 28, 2013

Storytime card




My sweet nephew Mr Mackie turned one just after Christmas and this is the card I made him. It required minimal stamping as I used the images from the Storytime Designer Series Paper, some Midnight Muse ribbon and a little red jewel on the happy birthday banner.

The boy / train image was punched with a circle punch and layered on a foam dimensional (for that pop effect) onto a bigger circle punchie; a really easy technique, but I like the way it turned out. I used my basic black marker to add the train tracks. As it turned out my card matched the Thomas the Tank jacket present I gave him and his birthday party theme too (well Thomas is his middle name!).

So Mackenzie Thomas has grown from this little cherub:


 

into this cheeky monkey! I really am looking forward to my sister Jo and her lovely little family moving home from the UK later this year.......exciting times ahead!


I will be back later this week with lots more creations from crafty time over the holiday season. Stay safe everyone!

Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you