Thursday, March 14, 2013

Saleabration freebies and Workshop dates


MY NEWS 
Hello to my lovely blog readers sorry its been so long between posts! I have been distracted by job applications and interviews but I am pleased to report I have landed a great new job at the Lifetime Care and Support Authority. This will involve supporting people severely injured in motor accidents to get the rehab and supports they need to get on with life after acquiring a disability. I am thrilled and excited to be challenged by a different area of disability, and a bit sad to be saying farewell to my colleagues and friends at the Public Guardian. I must remember change is good!

WONDERFUL MOTHER CARD
Hope you like this card I made for my lovely mother in law Jill for her birthday earlier this year? I've combined a Vintage Wallpaper embossed background with a framelit shape in Primrose Petals, my new favourite pink. On top of that I arranged some flowers from Mixed Bunch stamp set which have been punched with the matching flower punch. The Itty Bitty Banners stamp has the birthday greeting and its cut out using the matching framelits through the Big Shot - love the matchy matchy!! Wonderful Mother is from a lovely word set called Well Scripted (I think its retired now). Sweet Jill liked this card so much she ordered the stamps! 

FREE STUFF 
The Salebration giveaway ends next week and I'll be placing my last order on Sunday 17 March so let me know what products you want and you will receive your choice of 19 free items! You just need to spend minimum $100 and choose from stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, a punch, framelits, button and ribbon sets and more - they are all listed here. There are plenty of lovely new goodies to check out in the Seasonal catalogue including vintage items doilies, lace and some lovely new double sided papers. See the link to the right hand side up top.

STAMPIN' & SCRAPPIN' WORKSHOPS
Here are the dates for my next round of workshops. Come and join us for a relaxed and informal day of papercraft - a fun and creative day scrapbooking, making cards or bring along other crafty projects you'd like to work on. Its great crafting with others - the ideas seem to flow better......and we have a good chinwag. No men allowed lol


  • Sun 7 April
  • Sun 5 May 
  • Sun 2 June
Workshop Fee: $10 includes casual instruction, tea/coffee, light lunch, use of my collection of scraps, stamps, inks, punches, Big Shot etc. You can also purchase card, paper and embellishments or make an order from the Stampin' Up! catalogues 
All the workshops will be at my place in Rydalmere. Please RSVP to me on 0408 472 510 or cazza74@iinet.net.au so I can set your place at the table and you can receive your choccie and giveaways. I will also be having a lucky door prize on each day to help me clear my crafty space! 

Take care and keep on crafting

Love Caz xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you