Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Pink Butterfly


The baby boom continues with my friend Wanda becoming an Aunty again, this time to little Charlii Jezabel. Wanda asked me to make a card so she could send her love and best wishes to the happy family in Brisbane, and here is what I came up with.

I have used one of my favourite Stampin Up! colours Rose Red for the cardstock matt, stitched ribbon and ink. I have used the 6x6 inch patterned paper from the Patterns Pack II (free when you host a workshop) as the main background to the card.  The greeting stamp is from Punches Three which is punched using the Wide Oval punch, then I've simply punched a butterfly, added some bling and volia a gorgeous baby girl card is born!

The countdown is on til I'm an Aunty myself, only 4 weeks to go!!!! Sending my love to Jo and Jase over in Dartford UK.........get some rest before the big day!!!

take care

Love Carolyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you