Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to the World Baby Boys


2010 is certainly Year of the Baby for me with my darling sister Jo due in mid April, and boy am I excited! Jo and Jason are living in the UK at the moment so I am thinking of ways to be a super Aunty "long - distance" until their visit later in the year. Closer to home I am so happy to welcome two special little boys into my life. Pam and Alex have their "Miracle Will" and he came to visit last week - so cute he is waving to the camera!


That same day my good school friend Jinda, with hubby Matt welcomed their first baby - Aidan - into the world. A week early and just 4 days after her baby shower, Aidan is small but gorgeous at 6lbs 4ozs. I am so happy for my wonderful friends and wish them all the sweetness and love new babies bring.


Card recipes include the following ingredients:

Stamp Sets: Animal Stories, Short and Sweet, Greetings Galore
Inks: Brocade Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Urban Garden and Urban Oasis
Accessories: Whisper White ribbon, Buttons


More baby love to come soon

Love Caz xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the new parents. Very cute card Caz. In my humble opinion, at this newborn stage, the way to be the best Aunty is to support Jo. Happy Mum usual means Happy Baby. New motherhood is exhausting and full of emotional highs and lows where the Mum's needs come last. So I reckon just being there (on the phone/email or by snail mail) for the ride is a big help. Luv KimT

    ReplyDelete

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you