Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sale-A-Bration ends 31 March - Don't miss your FREE stamps!!

On Saturday I held my Creative Card Workshop with 6 lovely ladies attending.


We had 4 hours of stamping, punching, sticking fun, creating cards just like these:


The first card uses the Sale-A-Bration set Good Neighbours - FREE - with your $100 order before this Wed 31 March! We used Night of Navy card, Urban Garden paper and Taffeta ribbon - so cute! I think this card would be nice for a New Home card or Happy Birthday, or any other occasion really. I will add the greeting when I decide who is going to receive my little 'village scene'. So if you want  a free set of stamps just let me know before Wednesday!

The next card is a sneak preview of some new colours and designs from the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue available this week. Rich Razzleberry is the gorgeous deep plum card colour with matching ink, together with Cottage Wall papers and the Cottage Garden stamp set. There are so many nice new products in the new mini, please contact me if you'd like one posted out to you.

I'll be holding workshops in May, July and September so please let me know if you are interested. 

Ill be back later this week with the Easter Basket we created, just in time for the Easter Bunny to fill up wth chocolate goodness!!

Love from Crafty Caz x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun Carolyn. Hope you and your guests had a great time. Aren't the Cottage Wall papers just gorgeous. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you