Monday, April 5, 2010

NEW!! Autumn Winter Mini catalogue

With the cooler weather just starting here in Sydney its timely that Stampin' Up! has released its new Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue with lots of lovely new products Some of the new designs include the "Big Shot" cutting system, the new option of Clear Mount Stamps (cheaper prices and easier DVD case storage but I still prefer wood mount stamps) and a new design for hand-held punches.

As you can see in the photo above there is a cute birdie punch which also punches wings and a branch for him to sit on, so sweet. My favourite part about the new catalogue is the 3 new "In Colours" - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. There are new patterned papers with matching polka dot ribbon, with inkpads and cardstock to match.  You can find a link to the new catalogue at the side of my blog or email me and I'll post you a copy, lots of fun to browse on the bus or a bit of bedtime drooling!

Hope you have all had a lovely Easter break, and indulged in a little chocolate and papercraft, as I have!

See you soon with more ideas, specials and details of my next workshops.

Love Crafty Caz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you