Friday, May 21, 2010

Butterfly Prints and Fresh Cuts For You


Just a quick little post to show you a quick little card I made for a lovely lady at work who has been facing chemotherapy recently. I grabbed one of my Baja Breeze scalloped note cards (from the Summer Mini Catalogue) with its matching manilla envelope and teamed it up with the new Soft Suede - do you like the colour combo?

This is literally a 5 minute card - anyone can do it! I simply stamped a Butterfly Prints butterfly on Whisper White and punched it out with the matching butterfly punch - love that! I stamped the antenna and verse directly on the card, sponged the scallop edge and popped the butterfly with a dimensional. Easy Peasy! Now butterflies call for bling so I just had to add 3 little pearls (non Stampin' Up) and make a coordinating envelpe using the Fresh Cuts set. I asked all my team mates to sign the card and my friend was so touched. Makes you feel good.

Hello to all my SU friends who are enjoying Convention at Darling Harbour (Sydney) this weekend - lucky ducks! Hope you all have a crafty weekend!

Love Carolyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you