Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why I Love Stampin' Up! and Starter Kit Special Offer

I joined SU this time last year as a hobby demonstrator, as I work 4 days a week already and wasn't interested in spending my spare time doing more work. But with SU I have found that being a hobby demonstrator isn't much work at all - and it definitely isn't hard. I just collect orders from family and friends, write a newsletter each quarter and update my blog with my creations. Its easy to order using SU's online ordering system and everything is tracked and calculated for you. Products are delivered straight to your door or they can be shipped directly to the customer or workshop hostess.

For that small amount of easy and enjoyable work I have been rewarded with lots of free stamp sets and free product of my choice, 20% commission on all orders plus 20% discount on all products I order, a world of advice and tips from the demonstrator website, forums and monthly magazine - Stampin' Impressions. There is lots of support from fellow demonstrators, and I am building connections and friendships with others who are also mad about papercraft, I'm so inspired by their ideas and energy! I've even learnt new skills like making this blog and budgeting for craft!


Until the 31 July, there is a 20% discount on the Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator! Usually $324, you can join for just $259 - what a bargain!

The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit contains the following supplies, valued at over $560!

  
• Five stamp sets*
• Stampin' Around wheel*, handle, and cartridge
• Assorted card stock A4*
• Five Classic Stampin' Pads*
• VersaMark Pad
• Stampin' Pastels
• SNAIL Adhesive
• Blender pens
• Craft & Rubber Scissors
• Stampin' Scrub and Mist
• Business supplies

Some products such as ink colour and stamp sets can be changed for alternatives of your choice of the same or lower price. Talk to me to find out which items can be substituted.

And the Stampin Memories add-on can be ordered as an extra for just $75  (value $137)when you buy the starter kit  - and its great for Scrapbookers containing:
  • 12 x12 cardstock
  • Simply Scrappin Kit 
  • Basic Black Stampin Write Journalling Pen
  • Whisper White Stampin Pad
  • Set of Alphabet Stamps
In these times of tight budgets craft can be seen as a bit of a luxury, but I don't see it like that. To me, my Stamping and Scrapbooking hobby is therapeutic, its positive, creative and is a very important part of my life. It keeps me happy and I feel it relieves stress and creates a feeling of wellness. Plus, making my own cards and gifts can actually save me money - I don't buy store cards, wrapping or as many gifts now - I have all the supplies to make them myself. Stampin' Up! allows me to create extra income which does more than cover the cost of my hobby.

Importantly my precious photos are kept in a decorative and meaningful way, not just in a folder on the computer. Im scared that many people in 20 or 50 years time won't have any photos, just outdated technology!! Making cards and scrapbook albums for my friends and family gives me so many rewards - as does Stampin' Up! It keeps up my enthusiasm when new products arrive and when I see other people's ideas. I just love being a part of the Stampin' Up! family.

I wonder if any of these things have resonated with you? If so give me a call or drop me a line with your thoughts and questions - I'd love to talk SU with you! 

Have a creative and relaxing weekend
Love Carolyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you