Monday, August 9, 2010

Bargain hunters heaven


OK the Last Chance List is soooo long and its hard to find the products that are reduced in price, so after requests from a few bargain hunters, aka discerning crafty buyers, we have pulled the discounted items into a neat little list (thanks to my StampInkPaper buddy Ryn!)


Here is our Last Chance Discount List which lists all the current specials on some gorgeous craft supplies. Think Christmas cards, think gifts, think savings! Some products are sold out and more are running low in stock so please get me your order as soon as you work it out, and definitely by the 30th August. A little birdie tells me the price of cardstock is soon to rise so it may be wise to stock up and get the discount.

Looking forward to my next Scrapbooking Workshop this Sunday woo-hoo!! My ladies are planning their pages and will complete a number of layouts on the day plus bag themselves plenty of ideas, products and be in the draw for a few lucky door prizes! Let me know if you are interested in comng to another card or scrapbook workshop and I can schedule a suitable time.


Have a sunny week

Love Carolyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you