Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Chance List - retiring products and discounts


Stampin' Up! has just released its Last Chance List of retiring products - some are discounted up to 50% so check it out and get in quick while stocks last.

Here is the full list

None of these products will be available after 31 August, to make room for lots of exciting new stamps, colours and pattern paper in the upcoming 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue. Punches in the new catalogue will be the new slimline design - great for storage and transport -  so don't panic when you see them on the list.

Also don't forget just one more month left for the Autumn Winter mini catalogue - if you don't have your own copy just let me know and I'll pop one in the post for you. Some of my most favourite products are in this mini, including the new colours Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede - yum!

Please let me know your order on cazza74@iinet.net.au or just give me a call on
0408 472 510 I'd be happy to help you with your order.

I'll leave you with a couple of recent baby cards I made for friends with newborn bubs. Both cards use the very cute Forest Friends stamps, I feel like reading Bambi all over again!



Have a wonderful week and I'll see you soon with lots more Stampin Up! news, crafty tips and papercraft inspiration.

Love Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you