Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Bundle Baby Shower

Two weeks ago my cousin Sarah brought tiny Mollie Claire into the world, 7 weeks early but fairly good size (4 lbs 13 ozs) and well. Just a week before we celebrated the imminent arrival at her baby shower but had no idea that only a few days later Sarah would be a Mum for the first time! I'm pleased to hear today Mollie has no more tubes and getting stronger every day.


I made this card for Sarah's baby shower and decorated the baby bath hamper with matching butterfly punchies and ribbon. I absolutely love Bashful Blue with Rose Red, a great contrast don't you think?



I'm planning another scrappin' card day soon and my newsletter will also be out in the next few days so stay tuned for my May specials and more crafty ideas. I'm off to my friend and mentor's Michelle Dyson's home tomorrow for a day of therapeutic papercrafting. Happy weekend!

Love Caz xx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful baby card. Love the pink and blue together.

    ReplyDelete

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you