Friday, April 1, 2011

New Autumn Winter Product Range


April has to be one of the nicest months, lovely mild weather, Easter and lots of holidays which leaves extra timeout for being crafty and making something for someone special. I plan on doing just that this weekend, I am making a cute little album for my Niece Sophie's 1st Birthday, plus a matching card and wrapping - gotta love the coordination! What do you plan to do in April?

I've gotten lots of fresh inspiration from this new mini catalogue and absolutely love the new Botanica product range! So Vintage, warm and natural - did I say I love it!? There's a great new Big Shot Embossing Folder which will feature in a lot of my creations over the next few months, plus a gorgeous new stamp set called Strength and Hope which was designed specifically to raise money and awareness for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Stampin Up! you are such a generous and community minded company! Am also loving the Cupcake punch, matching Create a Cupcake stamp set and single Motorcycle stamp - so great for male cards!

If you'd like your very own hard copy of the catalogue just let me know and I'll pop one in the post to you, otherwise you can view all the stampy goodness online here

I'll be back soon with details of my next papercraft workshops, Autumn special offers and some new Tigergirl Creations. Until then enjoy every minute

Carolyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you