Sunday, April 24, 2011

Eat-ster wishes


All my love and homemade Easter wishes to my friends and customers in blogland. Don't you just love these Wabbit Cupcakes my Aunty Trish made for us yesterday. Super cute and very yummy! Hope you are having a terrific long weekend and enjoying time out with family and friends. I have been scrapbooking again, so nice to have time to pull out all my toys and not have to pack them up for qute a few days!

I will being doing my Stampin Up order before the weekend is out so let me know if anything from the new Autumn mini catalogue takes your eye, or you need a top up of supplies. Here are some of my recents creations along the animal theme:


If you have any questions or comments about my cards please drop me a line or use the comment button below, I'd love to hear from you and see if anyone is reading my blog!

Love Carolyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you