Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever


Well those of you who know me will know it doesn't take much to make me tear up. I just started watching the Royal Wedding build-up and yep I've already started with the waterworks. Probably thinking of my wedding to Danny in 1996 and also all those fond memories of Diana, her wedding and the sadness of losing her in 1997. But who doesn't love a wedding? And Mum, Jo and Sophie are off to London town to see the Prince and Princess today how exciting! Im celebrating with my very own Princes Robert and Stephen with Fish and Chips, and wearing my very own tiara!

I'll leave you with my latest wedding card. It uses the gorgeous new Decorative Label punch as the centrepiece on the Love Letter paper. I have used a very cool trick by a clever lady called Carla Bazhenow. The trick mounts the label on another layer which looks like I have 2 punches, but I swear its only one! Looks great and its very easy!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you